Come celebrate your little one’s special day with us and customize your very own pARTy! Choose a theme and our enthusiastic teachers will help each child create multiple studio projects that they can take home. Best of all, leave the mess here!
*You must book your party at least two weeks in advance so that we can ensure adequate staffing and supplies.
*The payment below is a nonrefundable deposit to reserve the party slot, NOT the total price of the party. Scroll down for more party pricing.
About Our Parties
- Designed for children 2-9 years old, but we ask that children under 3 are accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Parties include one big teacher led activity, four craft stations, unlimited easel painting, unlimited glass window printmaking, a decorated art bag for the birthday child, and time for free play!
- Choose from one of our popular, predesigned party themes!
- We provide all of the art materials, as well as disposable tablecloths, paper plates, napkins, and utensils.
- You provide any other food and drink you would like to serve (including adult beverages!), any ice if you’re using a cooler, and any party decorations.
Timing is everything
- We open our studio to you for 2 hours on Saturday or Sunday or during the week by special request
- From 10:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-3:00pm, and 4:00-6:00pm
- You may come in 30 minutes early to set up
- You have a 15 minute grace period for clean up after your party ends
The Price of Fun
- Parties up to 12 children are $410
- $15 per additional child up to 30 children
- $100 non-refundable deposit, paid below at time of reservation, applies toward your balance; deposit may be applied toward another party time slot within one month of the original party date if you need to reschedule (we will still need at least two weeks notice to plan your rescheduled party); may not be used as studio credit otherwise
- Balance will be charged the Wednesday prior to the party after receiving final headcount
- If any extra children are added on within 72 hours of the party, they will be charged the day of the party.
- We are unable to issue any refunds for "no shows" since extra supplies will already have been purchased and additional staff will have already been secured.
Choose from one of the following themes and we will customize the activities based on the age of the birthday child and guests!
- Put the ART in pARTy/Paint Party
- Pixie Paradise/Fairy
- Under The Sea/Mermaid
- Rainbow Unicorn
- Superheroes To The Rescue
- Puppy Love
- The Purrrfect Party/Kitten
- Land Before Time Dinosaur Delight
- Flower Power
- Princess Party
- Tea Party
- Car Creations/Transportation
- We're Diggin' It Construction Party
- Project Runway/Fashion Show
- Outta This World/Outer Space
- Party Animal/Wild Animal
- Boo Bash/Halloween
- One Crazy Party for Eight Crazy Nights/Hanukkah
- Christmas Crafting
- Snow Much Fun/Winter Wonderland/Frozen
- Summer Fun
Choose from various party extras to make your day even more memorable!
- Art Kit Party Favors: includes three mini bottles of tempera paint, a paintbrush, and art paper, wrapped in cellophane, with a special "thank you" tag from the birthday child ($6/favor)
- Decorate your own "Every Child Is An Artist" birthday shirt ($25/shirt)
- Face Painting ($55 flat rate for the entire party)
- Decorate cupcakes with your guests using edible paint! Includes 12 cupcakes with white frosting, one decorated cupcake to sing to the birthday child, paint palettes for each child filled with diluted food coloring and sprinkles, and paintbrush! ($40 for the first dozen cupcakes and palettes, $1/additional cupcake and palette)